Dead. I’m mostly dead inside, besides a few Frankensteinian moments, brought on either by self-preservation or energy drinks, I’m not sure yet. Point is, the Covid-19 pandemic has made blogging kinda tough lately. When I realized I missed the deadline to post Recipe of the Month on its scheduled day, I knew I needed to post pronto, with a fitting tribute. So, where do you put dead things? In a graveyard, of course! Just so happens, I really love the idea of being buried inside Half Baked Harvest‘s Deathly Chocolate Graveyard Cakes. Everyone is dying for a good chocolate recipe these days. and this is the one.
Now, if you excuse me, I need to go rewrite my will, again.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup Kahlua OR caramel sauce OR sweetened condensed milk*
- 2 oz boxes instant chocolate mousse mix 3 to 4 each
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 6 full-size Snickers bars crushed
- 6 in Pirouette Rolled Wafers or pretzel rods, broken in half
- 1/2 cup caramel bits
- 6 ounces dark chocolate melted
- 1 pan of your favorite brownies|baked + cooled
- 4 ounces white chocolate melted
- 20 Oreo cookies creme filling removed
- 6 Halloween Oreo Cookies top cookie removed
- 6 Hershey’s Kisses
For the full recipe and baking instructions, please visit here: https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/deathly-chocolate-graveyard-cakes-witches-beware/