Starting today, every Sunday until the week of Christmas, I’ll post a gift giving guide for Halloween and horror fans. After a late start, we’re kicking off with ten gifts for Edgar Allan Poe fans. Who wouldn’t love to get an inspirational gift from the master of the macabre?
1. The Raven Writing Gloves by Storiarts – $26
I’m in love with these gloves and infinity scarves based on the literary classics. They have other amazing products as well, but these are my faves. They look so warm and comfy.
2. The Raven Wine Box by Me and Annabel Lee $55
This beautiful wine box is a gothic delight. When paired with the right wine, it’ll be a classy looking gift.
3. Nevermore Raven-Halloween Vellum Luminarie by Paper Pixie – $11.25
Candles make you nervous? Try these low light lanterns made of vellum to really set the mood for a dark and stormy night. https://www.etsy.com/listing/555102149/halloween-vellum-luminarie-collection?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=Nevermore+candles&ref=sr_gallery-1-48&organic_search_click=1
4. The Raven Cushion Cover by Violet Rose Emporium $24.99
Add a touch of gothic to your home furnishings with these handmade cushion covers.
5. Poe Writer’s Block by Literature Lodge – $9.99
Is there a writer in the family? Draw inspiration from the master of macabre with this cool writer’s block.
6. Poe Coffee Mugs by Universal Zone – $23.95 ($18.95 unboxed)
Coffee mugs with excerpts from Poe’s poems are classy cool and perfect for afternoon tea or nighttime reading.
7. Tell-tale Heart Bandana by Obscurely Lit – $20
This versatile bandana can be used as a face shield, head band or a neck warmer. During pandemic times, we can never have too much protection, so why not have something representing our favorite literary stories?
8. Edgar Allan Poe Tarot by Llewellyn – $31.99
Poe fans and tarot card collectors, rejoice, with this beautiful new deck designed by Rose Wright and Eugene Smith for Llewellyn. Check around the web for competitive pricing.
9. Poe Vinyl Stickers by Paper Pandamonium – $5.82
These stickers are perfect stocking stuffers.
10. Nevermore Collage Fabric by Michael Miller
This fabric designed by Michael Miller is to die for. You can make face masks, clothes, bedding, bags, art projects, and more. I’ve seen it sold at various prices, so check Etsy and around the web for competitive pricing.
Remember to shop local and small business when you can this year.