Summer is around the corner and with it brings both bright sunny days and prehistoric predators, vacationing topside from beyond the murky depths of dark waters. Summoned by the great ones, these ominous creatures answer the call to recruit new members into their cult of doom.
Do not fear the unknown. The disciples over at Eat the Dead have uncovered ancient texts from the fabled Necro Nom-Nom-Nomicon, that teach us seafaring spells, rumored to repel tentacled beasts from the oceanic netherworld, like this one, for Key Slime Pie.
- 3 eggs, separated into yolks and whites
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup (about 3 medium limes) key lime juice
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 8 edible gelatin lime tentacles (learn tentacle making recipe here)
- Green food coloring
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pie crust (I used a dark chocolate cookie crust)
For the full recipe and baking instructions, please visit here: